FOR A BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE FOR OLDER PEOPLE
Whitburn’s Older Peoples Partnership (WOPP) aim is to promote the health and well-being of older people in Whitburn. We are a committed group of local people and professional service providers. We are always keen to improve our service so if you have any suggestions, please pop in and tell us what would interest you.
We are currently hosting the following services at 61 West Main St, Whitburn:
- Blackburn, Seafield & District Credit Union collections on Tuesday mornings from 10:30am-11:30am.
- Carers of West Lothian. Surgeries are held with support worker by appointment.
- Citizens Advice Bureau appointments available every Friday (must be booked in advance)
- Cold Calling prevention information.
- The Money Advice Service. Referrals can be made to an advisor to help plan and manage your finances.
We are grateful to Awards for All and Age Scotland for supporting research to update information on the needs and priorities of older people in Whitburn and District and services available. You can download the research report here and the directory of older people’s services in the area here.
*More info to follow*
To return to the Projects page and have a closer look at the other projects click here.